Our operating guidelines in full:
- The ICL guarantee: if an ICL member drills or destroys your lock whilst gaining entry, your lock will be replaced like for like, free of any further charge (excludes safes and faulty or damaged locks)
- All prices will be quoted in advance of any work being done
- BS3621 locks will always be offered
- An ICL member will always carry I.D.
- All work carried out by an ICL member will be fully guaranteed. In the event of a fault, the member will revisit and correct within an acceptable period of time
- The ICL offers arbitration to the customer and the ICL member agrees to abide by the arbitrators decision in the event of a disagreement
- All ICL members are fully trained and police vetted locksmiths who will always be polite and professional at all times, offering the customer the highest standards at all times
- All work undertaken by an ICL member will be properly invoiced and guaranteed with the ICL logo and contact details available to the customer
- All ICL members adhere to a price structure that is both fair and represents good value
- ICL members are periodically assessed by the ICL to ensure standards are maintained and areas requiring improvements are identified by in-house training.
The Institute of Certified Locksmiths
The Institute of Certified Auto Locksmiths